Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Time in La Jolla

The weather at the beach couldn't be any more perfect! Jazzy loves eating the sand and being in the water. Desea could play in the sand all day long if I would let her. The love for the beach is in their blood!


Kalia, Jazzy, and Desea playing in the water

Roko making fish in the sand

Jazzy Fe


Koa and his boogy board


Ikaika


Silly girl taking advantage of mommy taking pictures so she can put handfuls of sand in her mouth

Pretty girl Kalia


My not so girly girl who loves being dirty

Eating more stinkin' sand

Cousins being buried by Uncle Darren

5 comments:

Mashaide said...

Oh I wish I could have been there to bury all the kids too! I miss the beach but we'll be there in September, YEAH!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you all have been having a ton of fun together. Those kids are all so lucky to have so many cool cousins their age! Glad you got some good beach fun in!

Dacia said...

So jealous that Mel and fam gets to spend so much time with you guys!

The Perry family said...

From reading Dacia and Mashaide's comments, you probably know what I'm going to say. I so wish we could hang out with you guys! When are you guys moving to Missouri?!:)
All those kids are too cute and growing too fast! Keep having fun!

genhorrall said...

Love all the pics. Especially of Jazzy eating sand. LOL, isn't that how it is, they wait till are busy then get to doing some kind of mischeif. =D Miss you guys and I miss the beach. But mostly just all of you. =D